Freedom Fire Inc. is seeking a Fire Suppression Licensed Technician!
- The successful candidate will ensure that the highest standard of system reliability and client satisfaction are met
- Perform inspections on fire extinguishers, fire suppression systems and Fire Hoses.
- Install Kitchen and Dry Chemical Suppression Systems
- Complete work orders and report in a timely fashion
- On-call for emergency service calls/work
- Understand and practice applicable NFPA codes and standards which apply to their area
- Proficient in problem-solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication; to customers, coworkers, and non-technical staff
- Instructing and training non-technical persons of the basic operation of key fire system components
- Travels to properties and maintains proper handling/care of testing/inspections tools, equipment, and materials
- Must be fully licensed for service in the City of Winnipeg
- Previous training/experience in fire alarm systems and emergency lights would be considered an asset.
- Proficient in the use of computers
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record
- Exceptional customer service skills and organizational skills
- Base salary (40-75K) dependant on experience and industry relationships.
- Quarterly Profit Share.
- Company vehicle or allowance.
- Company phone and laptop.
- Pension and Health benefits.
- Flex time or work from home opportunity for the right candidate.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$75,000.00 per year