Freedom Fire Inc. looking for a Service Sprinkler Fitter to join our service department.
You will mainly be responsible for the installation, modification, repairs and inspections of existing water-based sprinkler systems and fire pump equipment. You will also respond to service calls from customers and share in an on-call rotation.
- Experience with inspections, service, installation and testing of all water-based suppression systems, foam systems, gas agent systems and fire pump equipment necessary.
- Ability to read and interpret Blue Prints.
- Backflow testing certificate (an asset).
- Ability to work independently is required.
- Valid driver’s license is mandatory.
- Strong customer service skills.
- High level of communication is required.
Come and join our trusted team and be treated with respect and honesty!
- Above industry average pay!
- 3 weeks of vacation after 1 year, 12 public holidays and paid vacation.
- Group insurance program in effect upon hiring.
- Pension 100% employer funded.